10 reasons to breastfeed
- It's simple and quick. No sterilizing bottles, measuring or mixing!
- It protects your baby from diseases, viruses, stomach pain, and infections, and lowers their risk of allergies, asthma and heart disease.
Your milk contains oxytocin the "love hormone", which helps you and your baby bond with one another.
Breastmilk is power-packed with over 400 vitamins, minerals, fats, and proteins NOT present in any formula out there.
Breastfed babies have higher IQs. The longer you breastfeed, the higher the IQ of the child.
- It's custom-tailored to your child's nutritional and immunity needs.
- It protects your baby against SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
- It burns 500+ extra calories a day for mom. Breastfeeding = quicker postpartum weight loss!
- It contains special brain-promoting proteins and fats not found in any formula out there.
It's 100% free! Pumps and nursing bras aren't, but they're still cheaper than a year's worth of formula.